Sunday 13 July 2014

CLEAN AND CLEAR MORNING ENERGY FACE WASH-BRIGHTENING BERRY REVIEW

Every time I watch clean and clear advertisement for morning energy face wash my brain signals me to go and get this.So finally I went straight to the shop and had my morning energy face wash bottle..Yippy..From that day I am using it religiously and even I got attracted to the red color as if you visit my blog daily you know red is my all time favorite.So anything red make me go insane....hehe



What clean and clear says about it

The gentle face wash contains natural extracts of Strawberry, Lemon or Apple and its unique formula is enriched with soft BURSTING BEADS® that gently burst with an energizing fragrance on your skin and let you experience a new wave of freshness every morning.
  • Morning Energy Face Wash Brightening Berry – brightens dull skin
  • Specifically designed to wake up your dull looking skin in the morning.
Apply a small amount on wet palm and work into rich lather. Gently massage onto face, avoiding eye area. Rinse off thoroughly. Use ever morning for clean , clear and fresh looking skin. Follow with the 100% oil-free CLEAN & CLEAR ™ Skin Balancing Moisturizer for best results

INGREDIENTS


Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Salycylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Petrolatum, Red 30 Lake, Fragrance, Tetra sodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Red 40, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Blue 1

WHAT ARE MY CLAIMS

The morning energy face wash comes in a transparent bottle with a blue lid on the top,so a quite good and convenient packaging for handling of the bottle.The face wash lathers really well,just 2-3 drops gives sufficient amount of lather.It have small red color exfoliating beads in it,which I love when I apply it on my face.It smells deliciously.yes seriously i love the strong smell of strawberries,though it stays for 5-10 minutes and vanishes after that.I have a combination skin and this face wash helps in keeping away oil from my T-zones hardly for 1-2 hour and I need to wash my face again.The clean and clear claims it to be a instant brightener for a dull looking skin,but sorry to say it don't do anything like that and can,t see any brightness on my face.The best part is it really affordable.When talking about the thickness of the face wash it very runny and you have to wash your face 4-5 times to take whole of the product off your face.

PRICE- Rs 55


WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY

  • Really affordable
  • love the strawberries smell
  • lathers really well
  • make skin soft 

WHAT MAKES ME SAD

  • Do not instantly brights face
  • Do not take away oil from skin
  • very runny consistency
  • some may hate smell of strawberries
  • cause more acne to me..:-(

WILL I BUY IT AGAIN-no...no..this product didn't work for me.

LEAVE PILLOW RATING- 3/5