Friday 4 July 2014

NOVA HAIR SPRAY

Does your hair looks messy??Does it happen that your puff don't settles down after back-combing even??Do you need a glossy finishing to your hairstyle??The answer to all these problems is a hairspray.A must have cosmetic product for all girl-s.Now coming straight to the review..
<nova-hairspray>
NOVA HAIR SPRAY



My Reviews

I am not actually a hairspray girl.So this one is my buy first buy in hair spray category.I was searching for a product which don't make a hole in my pocket.So this deal was pretty good,a great quantity for a great price.The bottle is quite huge with a easy to spray nozzle.So if you are trying out something stylish be it curls,crimps,waves anything you love can be styled with this easy to use product.
The product claims it is long staying,have UV filters and Pro vitamin B5. Are you thinking what vitamin B5 does to you hair??It is also known as panthenol and belongs to vitamin B family and it increases the water content of hair.So kind of treat of hair.
<NOVA-HAIRSPRAY>
NOVA HAIRSPRAY WITH EASY NOZZLE


The product is quite good.It holds your style for 2-3 hours and you need to apply it in large quantity.But it is sort of a turn off when over applied makes hair oily.So make sure to apply in adequate amount.Apply a decent amount before curling for longer stay.I don't like the smell of the hair spray it is too much for my over sensitive nose.Otherwise a OK OK product for regular use.
<NOVA-HAIR SPRAY>
EASY PRICE

What makes me happy

  • Too cheap
  • Great quantity
  • Decent staying power

What makes me sad

  • I don't like it's smell
  • makes hair too oily when over applied

Will I Buy This Again: NO..WILL TRY OUT SOME OTHER BRAND.

HAVE YOU GUYS TRIED IT??DID YOU LIKE IT??