Friday 25 July 2014

VLCC Matte Look Sun Screen Lotion - SPF 30 PA+++

I love using sunscreen in summers and vlcc matte look sunscreen is my new found love.I love the way it gets into the skin and make my skin look glow-y.I bought this few months back and since then I am ardent user of my new sunscreen.

WHAT VLCC CLAIMS


• Broad spectrum UVA & UVB Protection  with SPF 30 and PA+++
• Pineapple extract, hydrates the skin leaving it soft and supple.
• Its non-sticky formula, gets absorbed quickly and provides a matte finish.
VLCC MATTE LOOK


INGREDIENTS


Almond Oil (Prunus Amygalus) 1%, Jojoba Oil (Zizyphus Jujuba) 1%, White Sandal Wood Extract (Santalum Album) 0.30%, Turmeric Extract (Cucuma Longa) 1%, Germinated Wheat Oil (Triticum Vulgare) 1%, Pine Apple Extract (Ananas Comosus) 1%, Zinc Oxide (Yashad Bhasm) 4%, Aloevera Extract (Aloe Indica) 2%, Carrot Seed Oil (Daucus Carota) 0.40%, Cucumber Extract (Cucumis Sativus) 2%, Lotion Base Q.S.
An Ayurvedic Product (For External Use Only)


PRICE-295 Rs for 100 gm

WHAT ARE MY CLAIMS


Like I have told you in starting this is my new found love in sunscreen range.I have a combination skin with those oily T-zones and I was looking for a daily use sunscreen which should not make my skin more greasy.Then the SA recommended me with VLCC product and to my surprise VLCC stands out on his claim of matte look.yes it feel very light on the skin and do-not leave any white cast on my face,I have a medium wheatish complexion.The sun defense formula comes with a pineapple extract which moisturize your skin,leaving it soft and radiant.The sunscreen is non-sticky and is suitable for all the skin types.It gets absorb into the skin instantly and provides a matte finish which is So good and make you to love your skin.



POINTS OF HAPPINESS


  • Travel friendly packaging
  • Gives matte finish
  • Leaves skin soft and supple
  • Completely ayurvedic
  • No sweating after applying
  • Pretty decent staying power
  • Gets absorbed in the skin instantly
  • Perfect for all skin types
  • No white cast on skin
  • Lovely fragrance which stays for some time

POINTS OF SADNESS


  • I can't think of any.I am totally loving it.

WILL I RECOMMEND IT


Yes of course..This is must to try for as it is completely  and have no side effects.So you can try it off without any worries and will make you fall in love with your matte look.
SWATCH

RATING-5/5

17 comments:

  1. Great review doll now I want to try it out.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty much settled with lotus sunscreen.... but if at I get bored, will give this a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want this cream,very nice review
    have an happy day
    http://tr3ndygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matte finish....wow, Would love to try it soon, nice review honey <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow no cons. i am definitely gonna try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a product that is worth trying. Thank you for sharing.
    http://makeuptricksandtips.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a great product...would love to try

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...Lookd like a great sunscreen..Will definitely look into it :)

    http://www.coralswithblues.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I doubt it suits on acne prone skin or not,what say????
    http://foodandmoreblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing post! And I love your blog:)
    I am now following you on Google+, follow me back?:)

    http://plus.google.com/107715180440834869837
    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great! Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great cosmetic

    www.magadish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think this is a good one as it has no cons. Would love to try.. :)

    http://www.i-am-girly.com/

    ReplyDelete